This course is for providing credit for study-abroad experience, which includes pre-study sessions, oversea experience for more than 4 weeks less than 6 weeks, report submission, presentation session.
This course is opened for first and second year undergraduate students.
It is aimed that through oversea experience, one can obtain skills mentioned in the goal below.
1) Student will be able to live in different environment from his/her origin based on their field of expertise.
2) Student will be able to make decision and action to overcome difficult situation while conducting his/her responsible work.
3) Student will be able to develop multicultural understanding, accept one's ideas/thoughts and express his/her opinions.
4) Student will be able to understand ethics as scientists/engineers/technicians in various environment.
5) Student will be able to develop team work and coordination skills to solve problems in order to work in different places in science and engineering field.
Risk Management, Practical Skill, Decision Making, Problem Finding and Solving, Multicultural Understanding
Global Scientists and Engineers Course Study Abroad or International Internship Program
|✔ Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||Specialist skills||Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
This course is to make assessment for study-abroad experience.
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||This course is to make assessment for study-abroad experience.||N/A|
Pre-study session 10%
Oversea program 60%
It is preferable that one is registed for Global Scientists and Engineers Course