This course evaluates students' activities such as: study abroad; participation in international conferences, international intensive seminars, international workshops, or international internship; and planning and management of academic meetings or seminars.
This course aims to cultivate the students’ abilities of:
building mutually beneficial relationship;
having rich humanities, including understanding of diverse values and perspectives;
gaining higher expertise;
carrying out effective analysis and integration; and transformation and transaction.
At the end of this course, student will be able to:
1) Ability to build mutually beneficial relationship;
2) Rich humanity, including understanding of the diverse values; and
3) Ability to analyse and integrate. Problem solving skills.
International activities, Communication
|Specialist skills||✔ Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
1) submitting a plan for preliminary review
2) learning and research activities
3) making a presentation and submitting an activity report
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Each academic activity||Practice of each method|
The activity plan should be submitted in the specified format and permitted by a week before starting the activities. After conducting the activities, the report in the specified format should be submitted. Based on that report, pass or miss will be judged.
Your Advisory Teacher