This course is taken after finishing “Independent research project .” It is aimed at deepening their research and widening
their learning by the following methodologies.
1) Deepen the “Independent research project” further.
2) Start working on the research in Master's Program.
3) Work on another research topic as an additional “Independent research project” in a different laboratory.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Apply knowledge of systems and control engineering to solve problems related to the field
2. Study the fundamentals of fields other than systems and control engineering independently to solve problems
3. Understand the significance of systems and control engineering problems, judge their influence on society, and solve them
4. Explain concepts logically, discuss them, and put them in writing
5. Work as an independent researcher and have the knowledge and oral competence to present his/her point of view effectively during discussions
Research activities, presentation, research theme, problem-solving, literature search, ability to explain concepts logically
|✔ Specialist skills||Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||✔ Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
Conduct laboratory work under the guidance of your academic supervisor. The course schedule is determined through discussions with your academic supervisor.
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Not specified.||Not specified.|
Evaluated as Pass or Fail based on the report and the presentation.
Students should complete “Independent research project ” in advance.