Mon 1-2Session S321
Credits Lecture:2 Practice:0 Experiment:0 / code:50135
Update : 2011/1/14
Access Index :
- Outline of lecture
- On the basis of electronic circuits and electronic device from undergraduate courses, this course provides general understandings on mixed signal system and its integrated circuit technology, which has become one of the most important technologies in current electronics.
Basic concepts on mixed signal systems and CMOS circuit design will be covered.
- Purpose of lecture
- Students will acquire knowledge on mixed signal systems, CMOS circuit design, device technology, and LSI design.
- Plan of lecture
- 1. Mixed signal systems
2. Successive approximation ADC
3. High speed A/D and D/A converters
4. Sigma delta Modulator and A/D, D/A converters
5. PLL and related systems
- Textbook and reference
- Students should download the lecture materials from OCW/OCW-i.
- Related and/or prerequisite courses
- Knowledge of fundamentals on analog circuit theory and silicon device from undergraduate courses is required.
- Evaluation will be based on the final examination.
- Comment from lecturer
- Mixed signal systems and its integrated circuits has become one of the most important technologies in current electronics.
This course will give you an organized view of the technology and the basis of advanced mixed signal LSI design.
- Contact Information
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours
- Upon appointment by email.