【Skiing for Mental Health】
(1) Learn about knowledge, skills, attitudes to enjoy skiing as lifelong sports.
* Recognition of "the risk of a ski resort hiding behind" as well as the realization of "fun" "deepness"!
→ Examples of motorcycle driving: same speed "speed" "bad road" / "unlicensed driving" "runaway driving"
"No helmet driving" "Drunk driving" people are the same slope!
(2) To cultivate a harmonious view of nature from experiences of living in the natural environment.
* In the case of becoming a "threat" on the one hand of nature's "wonderfulness and greatness" → "awful" "humility"
(3) Improve human relations skills and communication skills through camp class style group life.
* Exchange with "mutual goals" → "sharing consciousness" for mutual improvement and "co-creation of learning place"
From these (1) to (3) learning, we aim to "Maintain and promote mental health" and "Cultivate creativity".
Goals of this course are:
(1) understanding the significance and importance of sport activities,
(2) developing your exercise habits,
(3) understanding cultural background of sports
(4) learning sports manners and rules
For further information on registration, please visit www.wn.ila.titech.ac.jp, and check the flow-chart for application (in Japanese).
sport, health, wellness
|✔ Specialist skills||Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
Students pick up one or two sports event in the beginning of the course. The number of the class is limited.
Every class includes sports activity and sports wears and appropriate pair of shoes are needed.
Attendance is taken in every class.
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Selection of sports, and guidance||Selection of sports|
|Class 2||Advance guidance in campus||Check your skill level and knowledge|
|Class 3||Skiing Lesson（１）||Skiing Lesson（１）Q|
|Class 4||Skiing Lesson（2）||Skiing Lesson（2）Q|
|Class 5||Skiing Lesson（3）||Skiing Lesson（3）Q|
|Class 6||Skiing Lesson（4）||Skiing Lesson（4）Q|
|Class 7||Skiing Lesson（5）||Skiing Lesson（5）Q|
|Class 8||Skiing Lesson（6）||Skiing Lesson（6）Q|
Distributed if necessary.
Students will be assessed by the commitment sore (40%), the skill score (20%), the understanding (comprehension) score of rules and safety instruction (20%), and the practice score (20%).
Please visit www.wn.ila.titech.ac.jp on registration and other classes.
The contact information of your teacher will be provided at the guidance.
Please come to the office of the training center (B1F Gymnasium) (Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 16:00)
A racket is being prepared. Be respectively and prepare the one which can play tennis for clothes including shoes.