This course grants credits for overseas dispatch programs which are ４ weeks or longer but under 6 weeks.
The applicable programs included programs at partner universities designated by Tokyo Tech.
The course is for first and second year students.
Aims: Students will develop skills indicated in the student learning outcomes by gathering overseas experience.
1) Student will be able to live in different environment from his/her origin based on their field of expertise.
2) Student will be able to make decision and action to overcome difficult situation while conducting his/her responsible work.
3) Student will be able to develop multicultural understanding, accept one's ideas/thoughts and express his/her opinions.
4) Student will be able to understand ethics as scientists/engineers/technicians in various environment.
5) Student will be able to develop team work and coordination skills to solve problems in order to work in different places in science and engineering field.
Risk Management, Practical Skill, Decision Making, Problem Finding and Solving, Multicultural Understanding
Global Scientists and Engineers Course Study Abroad or International Internship Program
|Intercultural skills||Communication skills||Specialist skills||Critical thinking skills||Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
This course is to make assessment for study-abroad experience.
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||This course is to make assessment for study-abroad experience.||N/A|
Pass/Fail based on Report
It is preferable that one is registed for Global Scientists and Engineers Course