This course evaluates students' activities such as: study abroad; participation in international conferences, international intensive seminars, international workshops, or international internship; and planning and management of academic meetings or seminars.
This course aims to cultivate the students’ abilities of:
building mutually beneficial relationship;
having rich humanities, including understanding of diverse values and perspectives;
gaining higher expertise;
carrying out effective analysis and integration; and transformation and transaction.
At the end of this course, student will be able to:
1) Ability to build mutually beneficial relationship;
2) Rich humanity, including understanding of the diverse values; and
3) Ability to analyze and integrate. Problem solving skills.
International activities, Communication
|Specialist skills||✔ Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
1) submitting a plan for preliminary review
2) learning and research activities
3) making a presentation and submitting an activity report
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Each academic activity||Practice of each method|
Plan(20%), presentation(40%) and report(40%)