This lecture is an intensive lecture that provides entrepreneurship education.
Entrepreneur requires a practical and organizational knowledge of business, technology, and design.
The purpose of this lecture is to learn a startup approach based on an integrated framework, to create business product ideas from multiple complex social problems, and to propose appropriate and concrete solutions.
Student will acquire the following abilities,
1) Fundamental knowledge that can explain what entrepreneurship is
2) Learn about startup approach based on an integrated framework and understand how to start a business
3) Be able to make business plans and proposals based on the above approaches.
Entrepreneurship & Start-up, Digital Thinking, Business Creation
|✔ Specialist skills||Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||✔ Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
1) Lecture consists of lecture and practical exercise
2) Students are expected to actively participate in related activities like group work, presentation and discussion
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 2||Overview of Disciplined Entrepreneurship|
|Class 3||Create Business Ideation|
|Class 4||Team Building||Preparation of Pitch presentation|
|Class 5||Pitch presentation|
|Class 6||Design Thinking|
|Class 7||Who is your customer?|
|Class 8||Team Project Time||• Identify market, customers, and features of business idea|
|Class 9||What can you do for your cutomer?|
|Class 10||How we could make a financial structure (1)|
|Class 11||How we could make a financial structure (2)|
|Class 12||Team Project Time||• Financial analysis and strategy|
|Class 13||How to develop your business|
|Class 14||Team Project Time|
|Class 15||Final Presentation||Submit final presentation file|
Bill Aulet, “Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup,” Wiley (2013)
1) None required.
2) Course materials are provided during class.
1) Class contribution & report
2) Contribution to the group work and presentation
Lectures will be given in a four-day intensive course format （6/13, 6/27, 7/18, 7/25）