- This course is for studying user-oriented development of information systems and team facilitaiton.
- Students will study client-oriented information systems, service-orientation, and requirement development by focusing on upper processes
- Students will get a picture of the fun and difficulty of team development, through PBL (problem-based learning)
- Students will develop communication skills by interacting with students from other schools
- Students will learn about team-management as a mentor (Train the trainer)
- Experience the requirement development process and be able to describe the process.
- Acting as a mentor for the beginner.
Development of user requirement, User-oriented development, team Building, Facilitation
|Specialist skills||Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||✔ Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
Students will split into teams and do a mini PBL. The lesson format is the intensive lecture for 5 days.
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Day1 : Lecture - Overview - User oriented development - What is analysis of user requirement development PBL - Persona-method - Customer journey map Day2 : PBL - Analysis of user problem - Communication Day3 : PBL - Assumption and Planning of proposal - Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching and Feedback Day4 : PBL - Discussion for solution - Preparing for Presentation - What is facilitation Day5 : PBL - Presentation Mentoring - Support for team-building - Feedback for feedback||Directions will be given in class|
Materials are distributed (as pdf files) as needed, so please bring your laptop.
To be specified in class
This class is supported by Japanese language.