- This course is for studying user-oriented development of information systems.
- Students will study client-oriented information systems, service-orientation, and requirement development by focusing on upper processes of software development.
- Students will get a picture of the fun and difficulty of team development, through PBL (problem-based learning).
- Students will develop communication skills by interacting with the students from other universities.
- Experience the requirement development process and be able to describe the User-oriented development
Development of user requirement, User-oriented development, team Building,
|Intercultural skills||✔ Communication skills||Specialist skills||✔ Critical thinking skills||✔ Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
Students will split into teams and do a mini PBL. This is a 3 days intensive course in a camp style.
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Day1 : Lecture - Overview - User oriented development - What is analysis of user requirement development PBL - Persona-method - Customer journey map Day2 : PBL - Analysis of user problem - Assumption and Planning of proposal - Discussion for solution - Preparing for Presentation Day3 : PBL - Presentation - Feedback||Directions will be given in class|
To be specified in class
Team presentation and report (individual)
This course is taught in Japanese.
Other university students will also join to this course.