This course evaluates students' activities such as study abroad; participation in international intensive seminars, international workshops, international internship.
This course aims to cultivate the students’ abilities of: building mutually beneficial relationship; having rich humanities, including understanding of diverse values and perspectives; gaining higher expertise; carrying out effective analysis and integration; and transformation and transaction.
At the end of this course, student will be able to:
1) Ability to build mutually beneficial relationship;
2) Rich humanity, including understanding of the diverse values; and
3) Ability to analyze and integrate. Problem solving skills.
International activities, Communication
|Intercultural skills||Communication skills||Specialist skills||Critical thinking skills||Practical and/or problem-solving skills|
1) submitting a plan for preliminary review
2) learning and research activities
3) making a presentation and submitting an activity report
|Course schedule||Required learning|
|Class 1||Each academic activity||Practice of each method|
Plan (20%), presentation (40%) and report (40%)