Tue 7-8Session M5Meeting room
Credits Lecture:0 Exercise:0 Experiment:0 / code:61005
Update : 2010/1/12
Access Index :
- Purpose of lecture
- Plan of lecture
- 1. Introduction to Fatigue and Fracture.
2. Fatigue Design of Steel Structures.
3. Nominal stress based fatigue design.
4. Local stress based fatigue design.
5. Fracture Mechanics.
6. Historical review of structural steels.
7. Structural Response of Bridge Structures.
8. Retrofitting technology
9. Case studies
- Textbook and reference
- Related and/or prerequisite courses
- Tests and reports