- Realization of FIR and IIR systems and parasitic effects, robust digital filters, multirate signal processing(sampling rate alteration), filter banks, wavelets, adaptive filters, digital signal processors, etc.
- Several important topics on the design and implementation of signal processing algorithms and their theoretical background will be discussed.
- 01.Overview of Signal Processing
02.Digital Filter Design
03.Finite Wordlength Effects
04.Multirate Systems (Sampling Rate Alteration)
07.M-channel Filter Banks
09.Gradient Adaptive Algorithm
10.Recursive Adaptive Algorithm
12.Pipeline and Parallel Processing
13.Implementation of DSP Systems
- Materials will be prepared by the lecturer and can be downloaded.
- Basic signal processing course is prerequisite. Students are supposed to know z-transform, Fourier analysis, sampling theorem, etc.
- Marks are based on examination.
- Although this course is taught in English, questions in Japanese are welcome.