Tue 3-4Session G321
Credits Lecture:2 Exercise:0 Experiment:0 / code:87073
Update : 2012/10/3
Access Index :
- Outline of lecture
- This course covers current topics regarding advanced inorganic materials from standpoint of synthesis and characterization, and their versatile physicochemical properties.
- Purpose of lecture
- Understanding fundamentals and application topics of inorganic materials.
- Plan of lecture
- Inorganic synthesis process I
Inorganic synthesis process II
Characterization and analysis of inorganic materials I
Characterization and analysis of inorganic materials II
Porous materials I: Zeolites
Porous materials II: Mesoporous materials
Porous materials III: Carbon
Adsorptive and catalytic materials
- Textbook and reference
- Text materials are distributed by the lecturers.
- Related and/or prerequisite courses
- Inorganic chemistry; Physical chemistry; Solid-state chemistry;
- attendance to the lectures & paperwork on theme(s) presented by the lecturers (50/50)