Dynamic analyses of the mechanisms focusing on the mechanical elements, for example, bearing clearances, link elasticities, etc., are described. Then, the dynamic syntheses of these mechanisms are discussed. Moreover, the concept design method of mechanisms, and the design method of MEMS / MOEMS are described/discussed in detail.
The lecture are shown how to analyze the mechanisms, how to synthesize the mechanisms, how to design the mechanisms, etc. in English.
1. Displacement, velocity, and acceleration analyses of mechanisms in the design of the machines
2. Mechanism design I (Dynamic characteristics, kineto-elastodynamics, and dynamic design)
3. Mechanism design II (Dynamic response of cam mechanisms)
4. Conceptual design I (Automatic generation of mechanical systems)
5. Conceptual design II [Interactive selection system of mechanisms based on fuzzy set theory, AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process), and intelligent CAD systems ]
6. Micromechanisms design I ( Mechanical systems with large-deflective hinges)
7. Micromechaniams design II [MEMS(Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) and MOEMS(Micro Opto Electro Mechanical Systems)]
For each lecture, several journal articles are prepared and will be given to students.