The mechanical systems composed of machine elements, for example, actuators, sensors, mechanisms, etc., are introduced and their design methods are discussed in the fields of kinematics of machinery.
The lecture are shown how to analyze the mechanisms, how to synthesize the mechanisms, how to design the mechanisms, etc. in English.
1. Actuators, displacement sensors, forces, and torque sensors
2. Mechanism design I(Dynamic characteristics, kineto-elastodynamics, dynamic design)
3. Mechanism design II(Dynamic response of cam mechanisms)
4. Conceptual design I(Automatic generation of mechanical systems)
5. Conceptual design II[ Interactive selection system of mechanisms based on fuzzy set theory, AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process), and intelligent CAD systems ]
6. Micromechanisms design I ( Mechanical systems with large-deflective hinges)
7. Micromechaniams design II( MEMS(Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) and MOEMS(Micro Opto Electro Mechanical Systems)]