This lecture aims to teach fundamentals of intelligent control techniques. The talks include adaptive control systems, fuzzy control, artificial neural nets, and other soft-computing techniques. *Notice: this lecture will be held for 1st half of the summer semester.
Starting from the fixed control system, we proceed to know adaptive or flexible systems.
1. Introduction: fixed control and adaptive system
2. Basis of adaptive control systems
3. Artificial Neural Systems
4. Reinforcement Learning Systems
5. Fuzzy systems
6. Genetic algorithm
7. Intelligence of living creatures
Will be suggested in the lectures.
Achievements will be decided by reports.
Overview so-called intelligent control including soft conputing. I will introduce you some trials to understand intelligence or adaptability of living creatures.
*Notice: this lecture will be held for 1st half of the summer semester.